Peninsula Kubota is a full line Kubota dealer and will answer all your questions by phone, email and of course in person. Additionally, we specialise in the procurement of parts for Kubota Tractors, Farm Machinery and Commercial Mowers.
Not only do we store day to day items like filters and spark plugs, but also oils, belts, hoses, pulleys, key switches, and anything else that we reconize as a wearable item.
We’re able to help find parts to repair anything sold by Kubota Tractor Australia, including tractors, engines, mowers, utility vehicles, zero turns, and implements.
Our dedicated Spare Parts team are trained parts interpreters who have extensive experience.
We are fully aware downtime is money and of the critical need to consistently exceed your requirements and expectations.
We hold the prestigious Kubota 5 Star Service accreditation.
This ensures that we;
- Have qualified, motivated and trained parts interpreters who understand the business
- Achieve high levels of customer service
- Have the specified manufacturer required level of parts on hand here at Peninsula Kubota
- Use on-line communication for stock availability, procurement and communication
- Use electronic parts catalogues for quicker and up to date information retrieval